Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the case of the broken umbrella and the tsunami in a vase

Well, I should say this is a funny thing. Some days ago I was appreciating my mum's flowers (looking great) in a vase, and then I saw a mosquito in it flying over the small amount of water.
As you may already know, I don't like killing bugs, or even mosquitos, so... what to do in that case? I poured some water in the vase, and most probably it was like a tsunami for the mosquito, the big wave over him...
-----
Today I had some trouble while trying to open my umbrella in the middle of the street while it was raining, so I remembered there was a place to have it fixed (oh, yes, my umbrella was too expensive to throw it away, and it was a present of somebody I care). When I came back home, I took it to the shop, and even though I was still wet, I bought another umbrella on the spot. It seems I can't live without these gadgets...

No comments: