Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Murphy, my dearest friend

I'm very tired, and just discovered that I'm a bit cold (Oh well well, finally it got here, before the Autumn begins!). My nose is blocked, the headache is back, and I can't translate even a word (how can I work like this, with my mind completely shut down and in retrieval once every working hour?). So, I took the happy medicine thinking why is it that every time there's a trip around the corner, Mr Murphy and his (stupid but true) laws get in my way. He's really mean, I can't think of another word.
Let's say that: 1. I don't have the energy today to fight this cold-to-be (plus I keep forgeting to close my window during the night, and it's getting colder!) , 2. I need to get everything set for my trip (though there's plenty of time, there are many things to do). 3. I discovered that everytime I need the dog walker to pick up my precious little-four-leg-thing, he vanishes into thick air. 4. Why is it that choosing a jacket for winter weather is difficult (and so expensive?), plus looking for sweaters is so strange while still in summer time!
How do you call all those, if not Murphy's laws conspiring against my universe?

No comments: