Monday, March 05, 2007

questions from an old auntie

My auntie is seventy five years old. She's old from the outside, but twentish from the inside. She can't walk too much, gets tired soon, and cannot eat what she likes. That's concerning her age and health, but taking into account her mind, I'd say she's quicker than I am, more prepared to do whatever it takes to get what she wants, and does all the things she likes.
So, when she can't sleep, she listens to a radio show that is more like a therapy group. She never misses it, and then she always comes up with new ideas (now I don't wonder where these ideas come from), and has some strange questions to ask.
Some days ago when having tea at my mum's, she asked my sister and I about how would you know if a man would make a great lover. I stared at her, turned my eyes to look at my sister's face, and answered that I had no idea. My sister mumbled something in surprise, something nobody could understand. My mum answered with a new question.
This is the answer she heard from the psychologist of the radio show:
a man would make a great lover if he's a delicate person, and takes into account a woman all the time; when he behaves like a real gentleman. When he doesn't think about himself, when he's a generous man...
Can I ask her to pass on the tips? Some hints, perhaps we might need?

No comments: