Friday, April 06, 2007

in the lake

Finally I plunged into the lake, and felt the cold water invading my body. My ears started to hurt, and that was the moment when I had to decide whether to have a bad dive (I didn' t think that was possible, following my friends' advice) or to enjoy a day in the lake beach.

I took the second option, it was the right decision to make. I hung my mask, placed my fins in the trunk of the car, and did smile. Sometimes things change, and going with the flow is the best option.

I've been having this ache since I arrived in town, but chose to accept the fact that my ears have their own will, and they never do what I want them to do. I had some drops to ease the pain, plus alcohol mixed with boric acid (what I usually do after scubadiving). Nothing changed.

Anyway, being with good friends who understand how I feel, and being surrounded by a magnificent view made me enjoy every bit of the day.

No comments: