Tuesday, June 19, 2007

crazy neighbour

She's nuts, there's no other way to say so. She complains about the works in process in my flat, even though I told her six months in advance. She even called the police last weekend! (I never thought of masons opening the door to the police). I decided it was time I paid her a visit. And what was more, I met her by chance at the entrance of the building, so I said hello, and she answered back by saying "I'm not going to talk to you, [insert bad names here]". Pity, because we took the lift together, and there was a man there too, in the middle of this awkward situation. The man (to whom I introduced myself) was a city inspector she called saying that her flat was falling down because of the works at mine. Unbelievable! Of course the man checked it wasn't true, and said the lady was in a very confused state of mind.
Next time I see her, I'm going to take her a pic to show you the monster who lives below my flat. You'll see I'm right.

No comments: