Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lost

I must admit, I've been caught by "Lost". I've been very busy trying to watch all the episodes over the last two weekends with a friend. The result?
1 I fell asleep more than twice
2 I got lost in the stories
3 I don't like the series so much, I was expecting a better show...
4 There are so many characters that I can't remember their stories or names
5 The time reference becomes blurred with so many flashbacks
6 My friend fell asleep more than twice
7 At least I'm not the only one having trouble in that department, ha ha
8 Former "Party of Five" actor, Matthew Fox, doesn't look so nice with that short haircut

Now I can't watch the third season as I'm very busy, though I'm recording it. It seems that in this city everybody is talking about it everywhere (there's no point in watching it after all). So what I really would like to know is how it ends. Anybody?

No comments: