Tuesday, July 24, 2007

cultural minds

I never thought of taking both girls (almost teenagers, daughters of a second-cousin) to the National Museum of Fine Arts in their winter break. Being wrong in my decisions and views, this time is the time to create cultural minds, or that's what their mother thinks. "No argue" is my motto, and next Sunday I'll wear my smile and politeness just to show them that I really enjoy art, a fact in my life.
I wonder if they'll find the way to cope with me reciting all the painters in every room... (I foresee a long visit to the museum's cafeteria instead of a visit to the rooms)... Isn't it cultural to have tea there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Museums are perfect places for instilling culture in young people. Have a great time!

Orquidea said...

I will! It's a pity I can't record my mocking face for their lack of knowledge. Again, here comes the Auntie to show them there's more than flicker in the world.