Sunday, July 08, 2007

Why he used to call himself "the master" is something I will never know. It was funny, indeed, as our relationship developed, and our names and nicknames changed from serious to short, nice, and caring in our becoming-adults phase.
But, again, "the master"? Was he supposed to teach me? He certainly did, though I wouldn't say he taught practical matters to me (well, not completely true, but I guess I can't go into details here). He unveiled a new world to me, a world that was completely different. He made me feel I could grow wanting more, and achieving goals, and still have hopes. He always gave me the courage to learn from wrong and turn grey days into clear skies. A task the master performed faultless.
I miss that mastery of life, and the master's witty sense of humour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes time for the student to understand the Master was right (most of the times).
I'm glad the M contributed with something in your life.
Ciao,
D (TM)

Orquidea said...

Dear M: I'm most grateful for the time you took to teach me. Pls come back soon to my life, and continue with my education. I'll appreciate it! "I'm just trying to learn", you know.