Monday, December 17, 2007

old stuff

While I was trying to make my home look cosier, I discovered some things:
1) the things you need are never were you left them the previous day.
2) what you are not looking for appears everywhere.
3) all those unnecessary books/magazines/leaflets that were supposed to be discarded/ given away are still laughing at you from your library. Hence there's no room for your precious books and encyclopedias.
4) what is about cushions that dogs love them just to destroy them in a second? and what makes me buy more so as to feed my dog's obsession?
5) what is wrong with all my family that they care about my porcelain/crystal figures and curtains more than anything else?
6) is it possible that whenever someone tries to help you in finding something you need, you lose all your time and patience?
7) why does the super of the building interrupt what I'm doing when he knows I'm very busy?

No comments: