Wednesday, January 16, 2008

new vocabulary

Almost ready to prepare my bag for holls, I feel too happy to worry about any matter that is not really urgent.
So, even if my phone keeps ringing, my friends keep calling me, my work is finished on time, but my boss just wants to talk to me, I began to say a great word I learnt during the past year: NO! (believe me when I say that sometimes this word is more than necessary).
For instance, what if my crystal glasses are stored in a box in a furniture (after moving in)? My mother had to accept that I won't put those glasses on shelves until I come back.
But, if you feel a little bit guilty as I do after saying no to her (she's a wonderful caring person), what would you give her as a present (that you could bring back from your holls?)...
If you happen to see the IT guy, could you please let him know that my PC needs a new memory, so I can still have the back-up I requested him a month ago? (Of course I said NO when I was too busy working at that moment when he was free). By the way, I don't feel guilty about that. Now, I feel it's necessary to say yes.

No comments: