Wednesday, July 16, 2008

moody

A sign on my door would read: Do not trespass. Or I will bite you.
What else can you expect from a woman that lost her mobile (and all her contact data) and that, she was informed, twenty days later, that the second surgeon is in charge of setting the operation date (without informing the patient)? And what about the winter break she had to cancel? And what about the GP told her that she was 10 minutes late to have her blood extracted (when the operation is still pending)?

I'm only human, you know. But lately, I'd like to be a dog (because I'd love to bark at some people, lest to bite quite a few).
Give me a couple of days and I'll tell you if the surgeon apologized for his lack of manners. Otherwise, he'll be operating me with one hand (because I'll keep the other one in my mouth).
Pitbull, would you say?

No comments: