Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday I'm not in love

Considering the facts:
- flat painted by 2 painters who didn't do their job in the proper way.
- still many things to be cleaned and ordered.
- a lot of pending work for the weekend.
- plus [the same] long weekend will be spent doing things at home instead of sunbathing and meeting with friends.

Oh no, I'm certainly not in love today. Even watching my dog sleep like the Sleeping Beauty with a cushion under her head and a warm blanket covering her bad back makes me feel jealous of her princess life (did I mention that I get up at 7Am everyday?!). One Piña Colada for her and a double Diet Coke with cafeine on the rocks for me, pleeeease!
BTW: Did I mention that the weather is more than perfect to stroll along Puerto Madero? And am I supposed to set the Xmas tree on Monday? [Am I supposed to find it?] I love Xmas, but this December seems to be too short this year...

No comments: