Wednesday, March 11, 2009

reloaded

March has begun and eventhough I'm busy, I think it's a wonderful month: kids attend school after their summer break, Autumn is around the corner, everybody is back from hollidays (no more excuses to be heard on the matter), I'm planning a getaway...

But, what still surprises me of this month is that I keep a record of some sort of weird comments in the street when I take my dog for a walk: I was congratulated by an old woman on my collecting my dog's number two. Then, a mother told a child that I was doing sth really disgusting (exactly the same action I was congratulated on). Later on, a friend of mine asked me if it was ok for me to do something like that...

It seems March brings some questions or comments... bring them on, I'm prepared...

No comments: