Thursday, March 22, 2007

in the street

Today I was on my way to the subway station when I saw a sign: "six months to repair this small hole".
My first thought was that even though we're included in such an important list for being one of the cities with more expenditure per capita (or at least something like that), we still have "small" holes in the streets (there was a board holding the sign to prevent people from falling there!). And on sidewalks, and everywhere. Well, it's perfectly fine, we do not deserve a better city, we're in a list and other things don't matter anymore!
My question is: Is there a humble (or with big pockets) Argentine out there in the world who'd like to help his country by raising money for services (that should be provided by the government)/sidewalk repairing issues? It seems we'd need that asap! I promise you I'll take a good snap to show you the proof.

No comments: