Monday, March 26, 2007

ready

I'm almost ready to go: fins and mask on the bed, waiting to be packed; emails have been sent to confirm the scubadiver school when we'll be using their services, hotels re-confirmed. Happy as I am, I don't mind any other issues this week, and I'm ok with everybody. I don't care if it's rainy, sunny or cloudy. I care about my dog, who will be left in good hands, and will be missed (well, there are some people that take their dogs to scubadive, but I'm not one of those). I care about my family and Easter time I won't be spending with them, but they understand my need to ... relax underwater... take some time off... come back as a nice girl... chocolates were promised (in fish shape... just kidding!).
In fact, there are many things I want to do while away: take down interesting notes of the places I'll be visiting, see exotic birds, walk walk walk, breathe pure air, be connected to nature, and enjoy my inner time of peace. Am I exceeding my quota of happiness?

No comments: