Saturday, March 03, 2007

women-men Q&A survey in a radio show

Yesterday while taking the freeway, I was trying to find a good radio show to listen to.
Sure I found it when I heard a guy explaining some statistics about what men think of themselves, and how women see them.


First Q: how much time do men think of sex?
Women answered: 60%
Men admitted: 20%

(ok guys, stop lying! too shy to answer the truth?)

Second Q: how much time do men think of their jobs?
Women answered: 30%
Men admitted: 50%

(is it possible that you now prefer working rather than sex?)

Third Q: what is the part of women's body men look at first?
Women answered: breasts
Men said: women's face

(hahahahaha, couldn't stop laughing!)

PS 1: It seems that this survey was taken in different countries, one of them the US. Wonder if the person in charge (a man?) was satisfied with the answers...

PS 2: I laughed because there was a man sitting next to me, and he was trying to understand the A)... All I can say is that he seemed to think quite different...

No comments: