Saturday, March 03, 2007

interesting findings

While I was making a huge effort to concentrate in my study, I thought it was a good time of the day to order the bathroom cabinet (and run away from my books for a while). Saturday mornings were made to order things, actually (the things always delayed for some reason).
Then, I discovered it: there's a men deodorant behind my creams. I wonder how it got there, as I cannot remember this fact. I took the lid off and it really smelt good. I'm the kind of girl who enjoys good smells.
I wonder if it was left behind by somebody... Or was it attached to a magazine, and thought of my dad, my brother, my best friend to give it away? Well, now it can stay a bit longer where it is, it smells good, and it's refreshing to have a men's thing at my place.
Surely I will spray some tonight in my pillow...

No comments: