Tuesday, June 12, 2007

question

I was about sixteen when I was invited to have coffee at my boyfriend's friend house. I knew there was a guy who was studying to become a priest, and I wanted to ask him some questions.
So, in no time at all, I asked him what he thought about premarital relations (sex was a very interesting theme to me at that moment, and religion was other topic to talk about). Aha! I knew it was a very unpleasant question to ask, but anyway I wanted to know if he was prepared to answer such a question.
Of course my boyfriend almost choked in coffee, and I think the guy never answered while being completely embarrassed. Some years later, I found out he never became a priest.
But sometimes, like today, I remember my question and laugh. I think I can write a book about questions like that!

2 comments:

Diego Tarantino said...

Wow... I din't know that "sex was a very interesting theme to me at that moment".
Just to clarify:
1) Not only he didn't become a priest, but he got married and he has two kids.
2) Your question was not about "premarital relations", you asked if masturbation was ok.
Un beso, D

Orquidea said...

It's a funny thing to remember all the facts as they were. My mind works in a different way, so you see, masturbation is a new subject for me when thinking about that moment (why was I interested in masturbation and priests will remain a mystery for life).