Thursday, September 13, 2007

raindrops

Though I enjoy rainy days, I think it has gone too far: it's been raining for days, and nights, and days. And it was almost 30 degrees, then the temperature dropped to 20 degrees, then to 16.

Even my dog is suffering the consequences of bad weather: she sneezed ten times in a role!

But, back to the bad weather issue, can somebody please let me know when it will stop raining? In general terms, I think that rainy days are great to spend time at home (doing those things you would never do otherwise!). Now I think I can't stop counting raindrops!!! (I'm going mad, you know). And the umbrella and the raincoat are a girl's worst friends when Spring is a week away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've not had any rain since spring started. Today looks promising and I hope it will start to rain soon. The garden is in dire need of some moisture and watering it does not help much when daytime temperatures soar into the 30's.

Orquidea said...

Chitty, I hope it will rain there. Now it's very cold here! (though it seems we won't have any rain until next week). The weather is completely crazy all over the world!!!