Wednesday, January 09, 2008

almost 34 and a week away

I'm sorry I couldn't post during the last ten days, but I've been preparing myself for my birthday and holidays (besides I've been taking care of those final details at home after moving in, sightseeing with my friends coming from the North, working a lot, plenty of stuff has been done!) .
Concerning my birthday, for the first time in my life, I've decided not to pay attention to home made meals, and count on a caterer. In regards to my holls, this is the place where I'll be scubadiving, oh yeah.
As you can see, some changes were made. Of course, some of them are pretty shallow, but some others are more profound... The thing is that I realize that this year has to be different to the past one (may be it's the hot weather -it felt like 44 centigrades or 111 Farenheit yesterday- that is changing my brain cells). Am I turning into a spiritual being? (I'm sure I'm just melting down).

No comments: