Friday, January 11, 2008

happiest than ever

Remember that in my last post I decided to count on a caterer for my party? No, I didn't change my mind. But as the weather is quite bereable at this moment, I decided to go to the kitchen and do something for my day. I'll be 34 in a day and I don't want to spend it cooking.
So, taking into account that I should be very happy at this time of the year, though what I really feel is that I'm tired-super-tired, tomorrow I'll be pampering myself: it'll be a spa day! (my birthday party will take place on Sunday, no need to worry about laying the table tomorrow).
There are two thoughts at the back of my (sick) mind: a) Either the spa will make me feel renewed or b) I'll be sleeping like a baby in no time at all. Let's hope I won't snore (zzzzz) while the masseuse is doing her best. Ok, I should paraphrase: let's hope I won't snore (like an old bat!) at all. Nobody has ever complained about it, if you really really needed to know.

No comments: