Wednesday, February 27, 2008

nice underwater experience

I thought that during my holls all sort of things could happen. They did:
1) I lost the bracelet of the hotel where I was staying (did I mention how rude the hotel manager was? She wanted to charge me what I'd already paid before leaving home!)
2) It rained almost everyday (at least for an hour or so). It turned out to be that it was the full moon that caused a change in the weather and wiiiiind (what was real was the cloud following me. It was right above me all the time!).
3) Planning scubadiving with people of my own country as partners wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. In fact, it was worse. This guy wanted to teach me how to dive (by the way, I took the course some years ago that lasted about 6 months, had my test in open waters in Brazil and everything went well, thank you very much for bothering me all day long because I didn't want to go his way. Did I mention this guy took a course that lasted a week in Brazil while on hollidays? And he supposed he could teach me?!).
Enough of my comments, some pics to show the precious fish I saw in the magic deep blue underworld (and there're more!). Now, when was I thinking of taking holls again?



No comments: