Thursday, April 10, 2008

gravis

I discovered what that word meant in December, before Christmas. I was really worried as I didn't want my mother to be ill. At that moment, doctors said she was ok.

Yesterday the diagnosis was confirmed, "gravis" has landed in our world and even though two studies are on their way to reconfirm what has already been confirmed, I feel it's unfair.

I know, there up and downs in our lives all the time, but I thought I could take some time to gasp for fresh air until the next wave of tough situations appeared. I was hoping for it. I was praying and begging for it.

And I also know that gravis could be bad, though there are other deseases much more serious and painful. I know it, but it doesn't make me feel not a little bit relieved. I want my mother to be healthy, enjoying her life.

So I'll do my best to bring joice whenever and however I'd able to gather my own thoughts, feelings, digest them, and encourage everybody else.

But I don't like gravis, not one bit. And what's worse, there's no cure (it's a chronic desease).

No comments: