Thursday, April 10, 2008

not a puppy anymore

My four-legged pet is turning 10 in a few days. Her fur turned from white with black spots to white with some black spots and grey hair.

Her face is also changing, though her good nature remains there: she stole a piece of cake yesterday, right in front of my eyes! (oh, it seemed she decided to have quite a celebration beforehand and directly helped herself!!!).

Now, as a good pet-owner/friend, I decided to throw her a party (and not from my balcony, as an old neighbour suggested many years ago, not at all a pet-friendly person, he was not renewed the lease of the apt where he was living because of his words!). I have never paid attention to this silly things, but it's a good way of spending some quality time with the family at this special moment.

Any suggestions for her present? (call me crazy, but in other countries, pets are VIPs and pet-owners RSVP for their pets' birthdays!!!).
And are there any cakes for dogs out there?

No comments: