Monday, August 04, 2008

not in a speaking mode

The (90-minute) operation went well. I'm at home resting. But, if I hear once more that the operation was simple and that I should be walking in a few days (many stitches in my inside -fifteen days [at least]- to recover, three incisions covered, two cysts removed -sent to the lab-, one ovary smaller than the other, a study should be done in three months to check if everything's ok), you'll hear my dirty mouth. By the way, I'm still taking pain killers and on a low-fat diet. Anyway, I'm not in a speaking mode (even though my sense of humour is intact after all the doctors saw me naked), is that normal? [meanwhile, the telephone keeps ringing]

And one question: how can I do to go next Sunday to Holiday On Ice? Ideas? (take into account it's Children's Day in Argentina)

No comments: