Thursday, March 29, 2007

fishy fish

Yesterday I cooked fish in the microwave (hello, is there any other way to cook when the weather is still hot?). My mother likes fish a lot, and a marmaid as I am, there's no doubt when I ask her if she'd like to eat fish, she said yes with a big smile on her face. So when I came back home in the afternoon, I prepared the dish.
The only thing I don't enjoy about cooking fish is that the house smells horrible for a week, and I keep washing up everything that was in touch with the fish more than three times in a role. So far, so good.
The other kind of issue is that every time I cook using the microwave I turn up burning myself when taking the dish out of it. And yesterday it wasn't the exception! (grated potatoes were perfect, and I could take the dish without trouble).
Now, I'm rethinking how to cook, not get burnt and still enjoy my home made meals... (strange burnt marks remain in my body for years).
I'm taking this new mark to San Martín de los Andes, may be it would become trendy out there...

No comments: