Thursday, August 02, 2007

some phrases women hate

1. I need some time.
2. I need some space.
3. What happened to your hair?
4. I’ll call you.
5. The number you have called is temporarily out of service.
6. I’m sorry, I sold the last one a minute ago…
7. You can have as much water and jelly as you wish.
8. I’m sorry to tell you so openly…
9. When you move to your place, you’ll live by your rules. For now, as you’re living under my roof.
10. We need to talk.
11. The ATM is out of order at this moment.
12. Only cash accepted.
13. I live with my mother because I'm comfortable. Whenever I feel the need to move, I'll do it.
14. He’s nice, such a nice guy.
15. Did you have an appointment?
16. Ups, I forgot my wallet…
17. Take a deep breath…

More to come soon...
(I translated these phrases from a girl's blog, I guess you have already figured it out!)

No comments: